Terms and conditions
Forever Edinburgh strongly encourages users of this website to respect other users and to understand that Forever Edinburgh reserves the right to delete postings that are:
- abusive, defamatory, or obscene;
- fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
- in violation of any intellectual property right;
- in violation of any law or regulation;
- offensive, graphically or in tone;
- advertising or promoting an individual, event, service or company;
- campaigning, political, or in any other way inappropriate.
Forever Edinburgh does not claim any ownership rights in photos or films that you post. However, by posting a photo you:
- warrant to Forever Edinburgh that you own the copyright in the photo; and
- hereby grant to Forever Edinburgh a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your photo, including without limitation in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts.
You can revoke this licence at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform our colleagues to remove it.